Friday, July 27, 2007

A fun day with friends

Mommy took me to see my friends Julia and Emily today. We had such a nice time playing together. They even let me play in their moonbounce! I was laughing and giggling all day! Daddy came after work and we had dinner with Mommy's teacher friends. Julia and Emily's Mommy sure is a good cook! I even made a few new friends when Mason, Evan and Hannah came to play. I can't wait to see everyone again. Thanks for a fun day!
Julia and Emily are so silly!
They are wearing each other's hats!

You put me in here - now what?

Oh - this is FUN!


Emily shows me what to do! She's funny!

That was exhausting! Where's dinner?

Pretty Hannah dressed in Pink! Beep! Beep!

All the kids had fun playing together.

My smushy FACE!

Hey Julia - wanna play?

Julia shows me what to do.

Look at how much fun I'm having!

Julia loves to go down the slide!

Thanks for a fun day! I can't wait to play again...

No comments: