Monday, July 23, 2007

A fun day with Nana Parker






Whew! What a day I had!
Mommy took me to visit Nana Parker and boy was she excited to see me!
So of course I had to show her all of the new things I'm doing!
She was very impressed with my crawling - I was into everything!
Mommy was glad she brought my Baby Einstein to give her a break!
I really kept her on her toes!
Nana Parker enjoyed watching me crawl all around.
I went from one room to the next.
Usually she gives me a bottle, but I'm getting a little too heavy for her now, so instead she fed me while I sat in my Baby Einstein.
I ate really good for her too!
I didn't even gag on the carrot pieces in my Gerber dinner!
I was on the go all day keeping Mommy and Nana Parker entertained that I had to quit by 7:30.
That was my first nap all day!
Mommy says when I'm sleeping I look like an angel.

No comments: