Saturday, August 11, 2007

Fun at the Fox's


Mommy took me to see some friends the other day. I had so much fun playing with Ashton and Avery. Baby Emma was there too! She's really growing fast! She looked so cute and was wearing the outfit I gave her! Mommy had fun talking and laughing with her friends Christi and Lori too. Sorry for all this mess Christi - but we sure had FUN!


Lori and baby Emma - so pretty!

Avery and Emma


Ashton had so many fun things to play with!


He even has a cool tunnel!


Avery trying on her Mommy's slippers


Mommy caught Ashton!

What?


Hi Daddy! I'm playing with some friends...



Mommy had fun taking Ashton's picture! SMILE!

Avery showed me how to use the piggy bank


What? Can't a kid have a cookie with his milk?


Oh, these are SO good!


Everybody on the couch for some pictures!


Us boys like to rough and tumble around!


Ashton had so much fun with me
he asked his Mommy if he could have one of me for Christmas!

No comments: