Sunday, August 5, 2007

My NEW Ducky Tub


Mommy said I was getting too BIG for my baby tub, so now I get to take my baths in this cool duck!

I have so much fun playing in the tub and I have lots of toys to keep me occupied while Mommy or Daddy get me clean.

I really enjoy getting my bath!

It's fun to splash around in the water!

The other night I was having so much fun that my friend Thurston had to come see what all the noise was about!

Boy did he get excited when he heard the duck!

QUACK! QUACK! QUACK!

It was too funny!


All these toys for me to play with!




How many baths is this for me today?



I don't know why, but these taste so good!



I LOVE to play in the water!


Aw, time to come out already!

No comments: