Thursday, September 13, 2007

Hancock Night at Chuck E. Cheese

Mommy and Daddy took me to Chuck E. Cheese last night. Mommy's school had a fundraiser and lots of the Hancock kids were there! Everybody had so much fun playing the games, riding on the rides and eating lots of fun food! There were so many bright lights and fun noises! I had a great time watching all the kids!
My friends Ashton, Avery, Emily and Julia were there having a GREAT time! I can't wait till I can join them!


Julia and Emily have fun on the roller coaster ride!



Daddy enjoyed the salad bar, pizza and cotton candy!
Mommy said he was like the "bottomless pit!"


Our friends Christi and Ashton


Ashton had a great time playing all the games



Daddy was pretty good at skee ball!


Avery counts her tokens



Julia and Avery take a ride on the Chuck E. Cheese bus



Emily is all smiles




Watching all the fun - can't wait till it's my turn!



Chuck E. Cheese



Hey Avery wanna share your chocolate milk?




Guess I'll have to settle for my own! What a night!

No comments: