




This has been a really tough two weeks!
On Monday October 1, 2007, Nana Parker went home to be with Jesus.
We are all very sad and will miss her dearly, but we know she is in heaven now!
She lived to be 95 years old and was relatively very healthy.
Nana lived on her own and was able to take care of herself.
She leaves behind a family that loved her so very much and will miss her sweet smile! I love you Nana and I am glad you got to watch me grow
these past 10 months and that I got to spend as much time with you as I did.
I will always remember that you said," He is as bright as a dollar!"
I'm so glad Mommy took lots of video of us together - you will always be with us!


No comments:
Post a Comment