Tuesday, November 20, 2007

I'm the BIG ONE today!

Hey - guess what? Today was my BIRTHDAY!!!! Mommy can hardly believe that I am one years old! She was sad she had to leave me today, but she had conferences after school. Nana showed me a good time today - we went to the mall! With all this rain we've been missing our long walks in the stroller. Well, today I had a different idea about the stroller. Instead of sitting in the stroller, I decided to walk the mall with Nana. Oh yeah - I'm WALKING now! And not just a few steps either! Nana couldn't believe how much walking I did! She bought me an ELMO balloon for my birthday and let me play on the rides. Here's a few of the cute faces I'm making now....



What's that up ahead? Rides?

Looks like I'm ready for Chuck E. Cheese now!


This looks interesting!



Look at me!



This is fun! Happy Birthday to ME!

1 comment:

Barb said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ETHAN! You are such a big and cute boy! Sounds like you had a wonderful day.