Welcome to the Howell Family blog! My brother Jack and I like to keep you up to date with everything that we're doing these days. Here's the latest...
Thursday, February 14, 2008
Happy Valentine's Day
Happy Valentine's Day! Daddy and I went to Picture People and got these pictures taken for Mommy! I did a good job smiling for the camera! These are my 14 month old pictures. I had some other pictures taken too - but these were special for Mommy.
Fifty years from now, it will not matter what kind of car you drove, what kind of house you lived in, how much you had in your bank account, or what your clothes looked like. But the world may be a little better because you were important in the life of a child. - Anonymous
Ethan & Jack's Mommy
"Mommy" is the BEST word in the English Language!
Ethan Samuel Howell
Every good and perfect gift comes from above. James 1:17
1 comment:
Awww...those are fantastic. Such cutie-pies you have there!
Post a Comment