Now that I'm 18 months old (as of Sunday) I am really getting around! Mommy's school had a fundraiser at Chuck E. Cheese again, so Daddy met us there after work! Wow!!! Did I have fun! Daddy and Mommy took me on lots of rides that I can do all by myself! My friends Hayden and Sydney were ther too! I was just running around and around enjoying myself! I did stop for a while to watch Chuck sing a song or two, but then I was on the run again! I even had my first taste of cotton candy (thanks to Daddy)!
Tuesday, April 22, 2008
Another fun night at Chuck E. Cheese
Now that I'm 18 months old (as of Sunday) I am really getting around! Mommy's school had a fundraiser at Chuck E. Cheese again, so Daddy met us there after work! Wow!!! Did I have fun! Daddy and Mommy took me on lots of rides that I can do all by myself! My friends Hayden and Sydney were ther too! I was just running around and around enjoying myself! I did stop for a while to watch Chuck sing a song or two, but then I was on the run again! I even had my first taste of cotton candy (thanks to Daddy)!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

















No comments:
Post a Comment