Thursday, February 22, 2007

The "New and Improved" Howell Family

Well, my journey to Motherhood started on Monday November 20, 2007 when our son Ethan was born. It was a great experience and looking back on it now, it was like a whirlwind!

I was induced Sunday night and by 10 a.m. the next morning my doctor needed to do a c-section. Ethan was 41 weeks at that point and each time I had a contraction his heartbeat went down.

The next thing I knew, 20 minutes later he was out and I heard my husband Sam say, "Oh my gosh! He's amazing!"

...And every minute since then has been amazing! My family has been a wonderful support system for me and I am so thankful for everything they have done to help Sam and I adjust to "family life!"

We are enjoying all that parenthood has to share - late night feedings, diapers, bottles, etc. and wouldn't trade any minute of it for our life "before Ethan."






No comments: