Friday, July 20, 2007

What I've been up to these past 8 months...

I love my baths at Nana Hardmans, but I'm getting a little too big for this sink!

Mommy, Aunt Colleen, and Nana took me to the Coventry Tea room.

Watch out! When it's feeding time - I'm serious! Where's my food?



Nana LOVES to take pictures of me. I think she's taken a few thousand in the past 8 months!

Mommy and Daddy and me for our first Mother's Day!

Jeannine and Aunt Colleen around Christmas time.

My new friends Oliver and Jeannine.

Uncle Keith, Daddy and I at Nana Parker's for Christmas. Was she glad to see me!

She says "I'm as bright as a dollar!"

Christmas Eve at Nana and Pop-Pop's. I think Daddy is taking the picture.

Here's my room, a Noah's Ark theme. Mommy had it all ready for me when I came home.



So... what have we been up to for the past 8 months? Well, it's been an experience for everyone! I've been keeping them all really busy, but they don't seem to mind. Let's see, in a nutshell:

  • I sleep pretty well (about 6 hours straight) although I just started doing that - I figured my Mommy probably needed a break! I've been rolling over since 4 months, eating solid foods since 5 months, crawling and standing up, all in my 7th month (I amazed everyone with that!) and just being a really happy and fun guy! My parents take me everywhere with them because I am so "well behaved." I really don't give them any trouble, and I hardly fuss, so I've gotten to get out a lot!

  • I visit my Nana Parker pretty often. She's 94 and boy do I put a sparkle in her eye and light up her face when she sees me! We went to see her Christmas day since she didn't get to Nana and Pop-Pop Hardman's. I've also made lots of new friends - like my friends from England, Jeannine and Oliver, they came to see me over the holidays. Mommy's friends from school came to see me too and gave me lots of nice presents - just for being ME!

  • Then Mommy went back to work and I got to go to Nana and Pop-Pop's everyday until she was done school. They took REALLY good care of me. Nana Hardman took me on walks almost everyday. She also loved to give me baths! I think I kept them "on their toes," but they really got the hang of this grandparent thing. I think Nana Hardman can't get enough of me, she's always calling me cute names like her "lamby pie," and "snookums." I'm glad she's watching me again this coming school year. I'm sure I'll have lots of neat adventures to tell you about come Fall...

  • But for now, Mommy and I are home together and really having fun with each other. I make her laugh a lot! I don't know why, but she is always laughing at me - maybe it's all those funny noises I make? My Daddy thinks I'm pretty amazing! I can't wait 'till he gets home each day so I can amaze him even more! He's really good with me too. He makes my bottles, feeds me dinner and changes my diapers - even when I'm stinky! He's GREAT!


Well, I think you are pretty well up to date on all of my happenings at this end. I'll try to keep you posted with things on a more regular basis. I think I got the hang of blogging now! So, see you soon.....

No comments: