





Did I tell you how much I love my crazy Daddy!?! We always have so much fun playing together! These are pictures from the other day that Mommy took while I was playing with my new truck. You might see my friend Thurston in one of the pictures. He's finally gotten the idea that I'm here to stay and has started to take a liking to me - he makes me giggle a lot too! Sometimes we play together, but then he starts to lick me a little too much and then Mommy has had enough of him and he has to take a rest in his cage.


2 comments:
Great to see Ethan and family! Oliver can't believe it's the same little baby that fell asleep in his arms. We're so looking forward to seeing the "ladies man" again soon :)
Yeah! SO excited to hear from you! We miss you both and hope you are doing well! Ethan sends his kisses to you both and can't wait to see you! :)
Post a Comment