I surprised her and Daddy on Sunday when I took my first few steps!
She was clapping and really making such a fuss about the whole thing!
She's so proud of me! She says I'm amazing!
I had fun with Nana today.
She took me to the Elmwood Park Zoo.
It was such a nice day walking around the park and watching all the animals.
I saw an eagle, a peacock, some turtles, prairie dogs
and even otters playing with a ball in the water!
Nana even took me to the gift shop and bought me a
teddy bear that I some how got my hands on???
She's so good to me!









2 comments:
Happy 10 months!!! Time certainly does fly, doesn't it?
Ethan is going to have a new friend in town next week. :) We are leaving for Guatemala in less than 24 hours and will be home late next Thursday with Jackson!!!
That is AWESOME news! Can't wait to meet Jackson and get the boys together! CONGRATS!!!!
Post a Comment