Wednesday, February 20, 2008

15 months old today

So I'm 15 months old today and my baby brother or sister is 15 weeks old today! Mommy is doing well and isn't as tired as she was last month. Daddy helps Mommy out a lot with me - he's really good with me too! We laugh and play together when he gets home from work, he feeds me and gives me my bath at night. I'm in the big boy tub now - no more little duck tub - I was getting too big! The tub is fun because I can play with more toys and there's more water to splash Daddy with!

Here's a list of some of the thing I'm doing now that I'm getting to be a "big boy" as everyone is calling me:

I can really get around the house fast now! Mommy and Daddy have fun chasing after me!

I like to "play" with my cars on the floor. I push and pull them around.

I'm talking up a storm! When I call for my Daddy I say, "Da!"

Mommy is excited, I've finally started calling her by name now too, "Ma!"

I have 4 teeth on top and 4 on the bottom! I've been chewing on my cribs (which Mommy and Nana were not too happy about!)

I sit in my chair and watch Sesame Street. I LOVE ELMO!

I like to crunch on these new crackers Nana bought me. They keep me happy!

Everybody always says how happy and pleasant I am!

I notice everything! Nana says I'm very intelligent!

Well, that's most of it for now! We'll keep you posted...


No comments: