So, what looks good here?
Hey Nana, what are you getting?

Aunt Neenie, this applesauce is delicious!

I'm getting a little sleepy...

really sleepy...

Wow! I'm pooped out!

Well, I spent the day in Lancaster with Nana, Aunt Colleen and Mommy. We went to the Flower Barn to get vases and ribbon for Aunt Colleen's wedding. We spent the whole afternoon there walking around, looking at ideas for the wedding. Aunt Neenie picked out her ribbon color - hot pink! She also got candles and bubbles! I spent a lot of the day walking around the place and Nana did a good job of keeping up with me! I sure made a lot of people smile today! (I had a really cute doggy sweater on.) After all that shopping Mommy was hungry (again) we had already had a snack there at the store. So Nana took us to her favorite little restaurant that her and Pop-Pop always go to when they are out in Lancaster. I was so exhausted by the end of dinner I just couldn't stay awake any longer! What a fun day we had!


No comments:
Post a Comment