Tuesday, February 26, 2008

3 day weekend!!!


Eating like a BIG boy! Yummy!


Like this Mommy?


Now I got the hang of it - not bad for 15 months!



This place is delicious!



More please.....


I think I'll just take this - Daddy won't mind!


Daddy LOVES his ice cream!


Mommy and I enjoyed a little extra sleep last Friday! We've been waiting for this all year, and it finally came! A SNOW DAY!!!
Daddy took Mommy's car into work, but ended up coming home early because of the snow and ice!
I wanted to go out in the snow in my new snow suit Nana bought me, but it started to rain!
On Saturday, after some time at the mall, we went to Friendly's for dinner - Mommy was really just interested in ice cream!
I got to eat like a big boy because Mommy got me the grilled cheese, which I never had before!
It was delicious - I ate it all up!
I also got my own dish of ice cream (vanilla) which Mommy helped me eat too.
Daddy also enjoyed his ice cream, and we both had fun with the coloring pages.
They say they like to take me out to eat with them because I'm such a good boy!

1 comment:

Rebecca :-) said...

I was interested to read your blog. As a parent you may be interested in being part of a university study I'm involved with. It’s about how infants and children develop. It wouldn’t take much of your time, and it’s a great way to contribute to knowledge by reporting on your own experiences. For more details go to the following address after copying it into your browser window, www.babysleepstudy.org. Best wishes, Rebecca