









Last night everyone met up for dinner at one of our favorite restaurants to celebrate Daddy's 36th birthday! Daddy had a great time opening his presents! I was really into Nana's pulled pork sandwich more than my grilled cheese and french fries - which did not make Mommy too happy. Trying to keep me occupied and "out of trouble," Nana took me for a walk on the golf course - which didn't last long because I was really wanting to run! I'm really getting fast too! After dinner and presents, we went back to Nana and Pop-Pop's for birthday cake (peanut butter cup blizzard ice cream cake - Daddy's favorite!) I had some too - but it was getting late and the sugar really "wound me up," I was running all over the house! Nana and Pop-Pop kept laughing at all the things I was doing - Mommy was tired at that point! Happy Birthday Daddy!


No comments:
Post a Comment