









So you know I'm getting a little brother the first week of August and things are getting a little "crazy" around the house. Mommy wants to make sure that everything is "just so" before we bring the little guy home. There's lots of cleaning and organizing going on - more so than usual. Mommy wanted to make sure that we got a family photo - just the three of us before the baby comes and makes four! So she surprised Daddy the day before Father's day. Mommy and I were just going to go by ourselves and get pictures of the two of us for Daddy, but then she remembered how I'm not always so cooperating when it comes time for pictures - and she also thought it would be nice to have a family picture. Well, as you can see, the pictures turned out pretty good! Mommy is showing her big belly in most of them - just so my brother will see that we included him too! We are excited to meet him, but I am being told that there will be some changes around here - I wonder what that means.....?


No comments:
Post a Comment