Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Mommy's NEW camera

Doesn't it seem like I'm always eating? Mommy likes to take pictures of me when I'm enjoying new foods. She just got this new camera and she is really loving it! Daddy said she should have it with my new baby brother coming - he knows how much she loves to take pictures! Before she was always using Nana's camera. This one looks like it does a pretty good job! So the first two pictures are me posing for Mommy with her new camera. The next few we are at TGI Friday's with Aunt Neenie. Then Daddy took Mommy and I to Red Robin after we got the new mattress for the baby. The other weekend we met up with Uncle Keith, Angie and her friend Jo from New Zealand - Angie wanted to give her a "taste" of America - so we went to SONIC - decisions, decisions! And in the last picture I'm eating my favorite new food - french fries! They're Yummy!

No comments: