Sunday, October 5, 2008

October Fun

Yesterday Mommy, Daddy, Jack and I went to get our pumpkins and mums.

This is Mommy and Daddy's favorite thing to do during the Fall season.

So Mommy dressed us in our coordinating outfits and off we went to Varner's Tree Farm.

We go there every year for our pumpkins and our Christmas tree (you get to cut it down yourself) - those pics coming in December!

I had so much fun running around with all the other kids!

I looked at lots of farm animals, rode on a wagon with Daddy, ate a delicious apple, sat on a John Deere, and picked out our pumpkins.

It was such a beautiful Fall day!
Mommy had lots of fun taking pictures too!

After picking our pumpkins it was off to Ott's - a local greenhouse that specializes in mums!

Here's just a few pictures to show you how much fun we had...

and Mommy included a picture of me from last year - look how I've GROWN!!!










No comments: