Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Jack is 3 months old today!


So...Mommy is having a tough time figuring out our new computer - it's not like the old one and neither is this blog - she can't find the right settings!
All this aside - she wanted to get out a picture of Jack.
He is growing so fast!
He is cooing and making all kinds of sounds and smiles from ear to ear whenever you look at him!
Mommy and Nana say he is such a JOY!
And I kind of like having him around now too.
Sometimes I even help Mommy when she is changing his diaper!
Mommy says I am a good helper!
Daddy loves to hold Jack and make him talk to him - we all laugh!
Jack is really a great addition to our family - we are having so much fun with him! We love you Jack!

No comments: