Where do I begin?
Mommy says she feels like super woman these days - working all day and then coming home to Me, Jack and Daddy is a lot of work!
She is so thankful Nana takes care of us during the day!
Nana comes to our house 3 times a week and Mommy takes us to her house the other 2 days.
When Nana is here she cleans and does our laundry - Mommy can't believe all that she gets done during the day - what would we do without our Nana!
We've been pretty busy these past few weeks and it doesn't show signs of slowing down any time soon - so I'll have to keep you up to date of what we've been up to these past few weeks....
Last Friday our friends Christi, Ashton and Avery invited us to Elmwood Park Zoo's "Boo at the Zoo."
Mommy raced home from school to get Jack and I there by 6:00, however, I wasn't cooperating with getting my costume on - so I went as "me!"
We had a great time seeing all the kids in their costumes and the animals at night too!
My friends Sue, Julia and Emily were there too - we all had a great time!


No comments:
Post a Comment